Drac are one of Europe’s leading vehicle exports and logistics providers, responsible for the planning, transport, secure loading and shipment of new and used vehicles worldwide. Our clients are offered a personal level of service with a named contact experienced in vehicle logistics pricing and operations.
Containerized shipping has become increasingly popular, allowing flexibility and efficiency to many traders exporting their vehicles. Full receiving facilities with trained teams safely load and secure vehicles and full receipt and load reports are provided, including pictures.
Roll on / Roll off (RO/RO) shipping is used for large fleets of vehicles, for vehicles unable to fit into containers or in specific markets such as Africa. Drac has ongoing contracts covering multiple markets in which our clients operate.
Additional services features include:
- Vehicle transport in the UK and Europe to ensure timely delivery for vessel cut-off.
- Storage-load facilities in the UK / Europe and vehicle receipt at Manchester, Leeds, London, Felixstowe, Southampton, Antwerp, Rotterdam.
- Documentation and Customs support.
- Support for VAT reclaim requirements for exported vehicles.
- Global partners ready to help with destination requirements.
- Insurance available on request.